Brothers and Sisters,
On July 5 an email was sent to “All Users” from Hedieh Khajavi, the COT Human Resource Director. It presents an Employee Feedback Survey. She has reached out to me personally, respectfully requesting TFFA participation. She stated that the City Manager reads every single submission. The survey takes 5 minutes. If you feel your voice has not been heard by our Fire Chief/Command Staff, now is your chance to make the CM aware. Possible topics:
- Locution/Room Alert
- Apparatus maintenance issues.
- Station rodent infestation
- Station repairs/updates.
- Costly repairs and remodeling at an unreasonably slow rate.
- Investing time in maintaining old and new apparatus without adequate storage.
- Paramedic units are forced by command staff to transport patients, violating current agreements.
Link to survey: Electronic Employee Feedback Survey